Kobayashi group investigates electronic structure of functional electronic materials using synchrotron radiation spectroscopy. Purposes of the research are to figure out the origin/mechanism of the novel quantum properties and to find fundamental indicators for material design.
- Ferromagnetic semicondutor
- Transition metal oxide
- Metallic quantum well of strongly correlated oxide
- Oxide heterostructure
- Strongly correlated electron system
and other electronic materials.
We study electronic structure of materials using synchrotron radiation spectroscopy.
- Photoemissoion spectroscopy (PES)
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS)
- X-ray magnetic circular dichroism (XMCD)
- Resonant inelastic x-ray scattering (RIXS)
- Angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (ARPES)
- X-ray absorption fine structure (XAFS)
- Pulsed laser deposition (PLD) method for thin film growth
News & Topics
- MK have a talk on the 21st Core-to-Core seminar in University of Tokyo:
"Unveiling mechanism of ferromagnetism in magnetic semiconductors", (27th Jun. 2017)
- Homepage was opened.（16, May 2017）
- Kobayashi group started.（01, Apr. 2017）